Stroke prevention- stroke is the second place among the leaders in the world mortality statistics, this cause of death or disability is extremely popular, and no one is immune from the risk. Stroke prevention is necessary for people of all ages and health indicators.
For a complete picture, consider the real figures based on statistics 70-80% of cases of stroke lead to disability, partial or complete, and mortality from 24% in case of immediate intervention of doctors and 50% of cases of self-treatment.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee for full recovery, how to avoid a stroke is possible by following all the recommendations of the attending physician, as well as adhere to a healthy lifestyle. Especially if the person is at risk and already had the prerequisites for the necessary treatment and hospitalization.
This article contains general recommendations, a description of the disease and tips for preventing disease for the general population of patients and potential patients.
If you find the following symptoms:
- Sudden headache
- Violation of gait, balance and in general problems with the vestibular apparatus
- Loss of consciousness
- Numbness, failure of functionality, tingling in the limbs
- Loss of vision, partial or complete, arising abruptly for no apparent reason
- Speech problems, inability to smile, and tongue deformity.
You should immediately seek medical help, the patient must be hospitalized as soon as possible and regularly monitored in inpatient conditions, as well as in the clinic, doctors will provide the necessary ambulance and subsequent assistance in recovery. The Daily Medical Medical Center has been working with similar patients for many years and many of them have successfully left the ward partially or fully recovered.
What is a stroke?
An acute circulatory problem leads to stroke. A stroke is a sudden stroke followed by the development of a neurological deficit, leading to disability or possible death in a short period of time, about 24 hours. With the gradual development of symptoms and a deterioration in the general condition of the patient. Even in the works of Hippocrates, there was the first mention of stroke as the main symptom – it is loss of consciousness against the background of a brain disease. This old disease has been persecuting humanity for more than one century, and still not a single person living on earth is immune from it. Unfortunately, due to external factors, conditions and ecology, not only old people or chronically sick people, but also quite young and relatively healthy people, are exposed to the blow.
At what pressure a stroke can be depends on the type and general clinical picture. It is also important to take into account the inclinations of a potential patient, chronic diseases, the presence of certain factors that attribute a person to the risk zone. The main types of apoplexy are described below.
Non-traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage in the brain or intracerebral hemorrhage. The characteristic of this stroke and what pressure in hemorrhagic stroke corresponds to people suffering from hypertension, blood disease, atherosclerosis. Symptoms preceding cerebral hemorrhage:
- Visual impairment
- Feeling hot
- High blood pressure
- Hands go numb.
These indicators do not always precede a stroke, but close attention to your condition and control help in how to avoid cerebral hemorrhage a few hours before the onset of the process, but stay in the risk zone and prevent the disease, as well as drug prevention of stroke and a healthy lifestyle reduce the risk. In case of being in potential danger, the patient needs a neuropathologist for control and prevention.
The cause of hemorrhagic hemorrhage in 80% of cases is hypertension. In addition to a specific diagnosis, the list of factors also includes age, overwork, stressful situations and an unhealthy lifestyle, as well as the age group of patients.
Persons over 60 are vulnerable. Otherwise called cerebral infarction is dangerous for diabetics, patients with heart disease and heart rhythm disturbances. With insufficient oxygen supply to the brain due to blockage of the arteries, brain cells die irrevocably, which cannot be restored and leads to a probable death, also among the symptoms preceding a stroke, a sharp decrease in pressure. There are several types of ischemic stroke (East: wikipedia )
- By the type of hemorheological microocclusion.
What is a stroke and how to prevent it?
The causes of stroke can be very diverse, the types of stroke described above imply various factors of stroke, just like drugs for the prevention of stroke. For example, the causes of stroke in men are often associated precisely with factors of overexertion, stress and bad habits. To avoid a stroke, you must also exclude:
The same factors refer to the risk zone and the female gender. The causes of stroke in women are age-related changes, stress, hormonal changes and chronic diseases. Such diseases related to vulnerable groups of the population are:
- Cholesterol. Its high content
- Excess weight
- Passive lifestyle
- Cardiovascular diseases.
What you need to drink to prevent a stroke and what is the treatment algorithm and stroke prevention regimen can be found at the consultation with a doctor by visiting the hospital. Separate recommendations for the prevention of a sudden strike can be collected in a single list:
- Most importantly, blood pressure control. If you somehow suffer from hypertension or hypotension, but you need to know your working (usual pressure for you) and control every time any deviation from the usual norm.
- Cholesterol control is important especially for the age group of patients. Diet and diet for people prone to diseases of the cardiovascular system are extremely important. Also, diabetics, as a rule, belong to the risk zone and, even without good reason, must adhere to control of their condition.
- In addition to dietary management, diabetics need to monitor their blood sugar on a regular basis. Older people without a diagnosis should also be examined regularly.
- To refuse from bad habits. There is no doubt not only those who are at risk of possible hemorrhage, but also those who are chronically addicted are already potential patients of the clinic.
- Annual examination not only for the risk of apoplexy, heart attacks, but also for the prevention of cancer . Now it is recommended for people of all ages. Unfortunately, many diseases and their sudden onset have become much younger and it is no longer necessary to be a very old man to get into the risk zone.
- Reduced stress levels. Psychological problems, nervous disorders, sudden changes in the human psyche must be promptly treated and, if possible, prevented. If you feel that you are unable to control your stress levels on your own, professional help and intervention is needed.
- A healthy lifestyle, no matter how trite, is a direct path to the health of body and mind. Correct, balanced diet, walks, exercises and workouts are feasible for a person, not only are the prevention of stroke, but also other equally dangerous diseases.
Prevention of cerebral stroke is not just a health-improving measure to raise the overall level of health, but included in the comprehensive treatment and prevention of a serious illness that has claimed many lives, regardless of age and lifestyle. If you find symptoms in yourself or consider yourself to be at risk of such an ailment, you need to visit a doctor’s consultation. Even the primary symptoms of a migraine can be a wake-up call.
In any disease and in its treatment, any doctor will recommend preventing such an occurrence or treating it in the early stages, rather than treating the neglected and often irreparable situation of the patient. In the case of a stroke, the symptoms and development of which occurs within 24 hours, and it is extremely difficult to recognize and independently diagnose the onset of the disease, it is better to conduct regular monitoring and try to prevent the disease. It is important to go to the clinic with the slightest suspicion of a stroke.
Despite all the advancement of modern medicine in the case of stroke, it is the prevention and early prevention of the disease that gives really high chances of avoiding the occurrence of a stroke and saving your health, and possibly your life.